Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ReAcToR Question!!..YOU'RE QUESTIONS..ANSWERED!!

That's right, folks!! And from now on..you're all welcome to bring it on!! Ask me questions about beauty..skin care (I AM an Esthetician, you know..), make up, beauty, fashion...or get personal...I may or may not answer you honestly, so remember that when preparing your question. MUAHAHAHAH! Simply leave a comment with the question and I'm on it! It's that easy, really. Just try it.

So today, I got a question..

"Why is your skin so flawless?!" - Renay101

First off, let me assure you, Renay..my skin is certainly NOT flawless!! :) I have every problem a typical, 26 year old woman would have..including: hormonal issues, discoloration, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. I have a horrible web cam attached to my computer monitor, that I use to record my videos, for the most part. SMOKE AND MIRRORS AND SHITTY WEBCAMS! It DOES hide a whole bunch of minor skin issues that I have going on at the moment.

Second and most importantly, I can admit that I do have fairly good skin because I know how to take care of it. It's all about knowing your individual skin type and knowing the best/ most affordable way to treat it. You can do this by adopting a consistent and appropriate skin routine to allow your individual skin type function it's best, all on it's own!

One important step to achieving flawless skin is proper EXFOLIATION. I use an Aspirin scrub every other day to keep my skin cells rejuvenated and to slough off all the gunk that I don't want to be there. This will ensure the perfect canvas for any make up application. I highly recommend incorporating an Aspirin mask or scrub into your skin care routine as it is highly affordable and effective way to exfoliate your skin. Why, you ask? Well, darlins, it's the Salicylic Acid that is in the Aspirin!! So make sure to get the un-coated variety to dissolve them much faster. The coated kind WILL work, though it's a bit more of a hassle getting them to dissolve.

I use 7-8 pills and dissolve in the shower's hot water..about a drop per pill's worth. When I can mash them all into a paste with my finger..it's ready to be applied, GENTLY, to the face in circular motions. Make sure you've properly cleansed beforehand! Let the Aspirin sit on your skin and allow the Salicylic Acid to dissolve all the crap on your skin that creates build up and nastiness for about 10-15 minutes..the length of your shower. Wow, that was a run on sentence if I ever did see one!! Well, there's your answer, Renay..



See? It's easy! Just post a comment question to this blog post..or future ReAcToR blog posts..and I'll pick one every so often to respond to..and voila. There you go! It's fun, ain't it?!

:)

xoxoxox
luv,
jessie

4 comments:

  1. wow let me try it too:)

    nice know that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely try the Aspirin thing..also try the question thing! Thanks for reading. ;-)

    xoxoxox
    luv,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess- I've read about the aspirin mask; now I'll have to try it. I don't like sitting around with stuff (ala QH) on my face for a long time, so you can scrub -gently!-with it? I'll give it a try! Thanks for the tip ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely give it a try!! Yes!! You'll be surprised..it works like a dream! :) Thanks for reading, myqroom!! Love you!

    xoxoxo
    luv,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!