Monday, August 17, 2009

I really want to Swastikitten again soon..someday..

See our website at: http://www.swastikittens.com or by clicking the link..there's downloads, videos and lyrics..this was back when I had more range of motion and could move a bit more than I can now. hehehe.. The noise god on Electric Door Spring Bass is my Dadu, Dickalicious / Butterylicious (my hero in real life)...the drummer is Joey Hook and the guitarist is Nerker. I was honored to have worked with every single one of those bastards and I hope we work together again soon.

xoxoxoxo
luv,
jessie

1 comment:

  1. You guys really need to get a FULL demo out...either by recording the remaining tracks and throwing all the recordings together....or just have a whole new recording session, do this whole Swastikitten thing up right. The material is TOO GOOD to leave it in noise-limbo.

    White Cross & Linner Time demand studio attention...not to mention the butterylicious tunes (Walking in the Rain & Snake n' Bake)that also got swept up into the Swasti-storm.

    SIEG MEOW, MEIN FURRER!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!