Friday, August 14, 2009

New Video Uploaded to My Channel: Inspired by the Greek Goddess, Gaia



My newest video is up on my channel <-- click to go see!! It was for my Fierce Friday with my Mineral Magic Beauty, collaborative channel and my own, of course. I went with an earth toned look that can be worn for day OR evening! Meow! I even formulated another one of my own shades called "Swamp" that I cut the crease with, so stay tuned for that! It's an invocation and celebration of the Greek Goddess, Gaia....with earth tones and berries. The lips are even golden! It's easy to pull together. Here's what I used to do it with:

Mineral Magic Products Used:

Doodles
Ruby
Swamp (not yet available to purchase..YET!)
Diamond
Raspberry as blush



Other products used:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion woth SPF 15 and AHA
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel as Primer
Revlon Colorstay for Combo/Oily Skin - Ivory
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder - Suntan Matte to contour face
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Light 0-1
Maybellline Mineral Power Concealer - Light / Fair under eyes
NYX JumboPencil - Milk
Revlon Colorstay Liner - Navy to draw on brows and for waterline / lower lashline
Wet n Wild Liner - Black to darken brows
NYX Lip Liner - Natural
Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipstick 76 - Golden
Wet n' Wild Cream Liner - Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast - Very Black

http://www.youtube.com/user/MadMadamJess
http://www.youtube.com/user/1MineralMagic
http://www.youtube.com/user/MineralMagicBeauty

Please visit my channels and subscribe! Remember, support for me is support for psychosis.





One's from the Mineral Magic Beauty Channel and one's from mine..we need ratings and comments! Worked hard on this and love the outcome, I hope you do too.



xoxoxo
luv,
jessie

1 comment:

Speak!