Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspiring artists to create,

it KILLS me that it's happened and I feel...words can't express...can they ever? Shit.


































By: BB






























By: Frances Acosta

































Also by: Frances Acosta..




















Wish I had a bigger scan of this..it's a pic taken of it..it doesn't do it justice.. a portrait in acrylics by: xxHellfire!!xx , a close, personal friend of mine...we have it up on our wall..like the other ones soon will be too. My husband insists "Jessie Art" go up on the walls. hehehe...I'm so honored and I thank you all for your support and letting me inspire you cause it inspires me.

These are just a few of the art that comes my way that was inspired by me somehow. I'll never understand it, but know that it motivates me to go on and keep creating...keep hope alive..thank you.

xxooxoxo
luv,
jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak!