Saturday, August 22, 2009

An Update Regarding My Mineral Magic Venture!

While I am no longer doing my Fierce Fridays, due to my inability to physically stick to the commitment AND do what I want with my channel, stick with doc appointments, etc...I just couldn't carry the load anymore.

Luckily, I am going to still be releasing my Mad Madam Jess Exclusive Mineral Magic Collection VERY soon!!! HOORAY!!! Here are the list of the luscious, six, matte shades that you can either wear alone OR to exceedingly define your pre-existing Mineral Magic pigments with! The names of my shades are: Crow, Swamp, Alley - Gator, Rusty Blade, Great White and Shrouded!!!



In this pic, I am wearing Kellie's Mineral Magic pigments as well as my own Collection! The outer edge of my lids are Alley-Gator...the gorgeous, shimmering color above all that lush green is my Rusty Blade. See how blendable these MATTE shades are? They will soon be available for you all to get your grubby little hands on...very very soon!!!



Here, Swamp is featured to create the "glowing" crease effect! Earthy yet striking and versatile. I am wearing Kellie's, Doodles on my lids, fading into Ruby on the outer lids. Then Swamp bursts out from the crease to give this warm, neutral look, the POP of a lifetime.




In this saucy look, I'm wearing Kellie's already STUNNING pigment in Hot Pink..the dark blue/black shade that seems to glow..which all of these colors seem to do, is called Crow. Just like the color of a Crow's feathers in the sunlight. Crow makes for an incredibly easy application and versatility..as it makes for a stand out liner when applied with a damp brush or mixing medium.

The only two pigments that have yet to be mixed and used for a look on my eyes as a tester...are Great White and Shrouded. Great White, inspired by one of my amazing, youtube friends, is an amazingly creamy, matte, white pigment with notes of blue and grey. Perfect for those dramatic, sparkling eye lids when you don't want a shimmery highlight under the brow bone! Shrouded is a warmer, cream color which is a great highlight when you don't want to use a white pigment.

Great White and Shrouded will be mixed and played with on my face very soon! Expect the collection soon to be available at Mineral Magic Cosmetics !! <-- Click the link!! So no more Fierce Fridays....but the Mad Madam Jess, Exclusive Mineral Magic Collection is still on. Don't worry, all my beautiful friends that already are dying to get a hold of one of my collections..soon, darlins!!!! Love you all!!

xoxoxo
luv,
jessie

2 comments:

  1. HEY!! Mineral Magic!! YAY!!! I'm so thrilled to be working on this project with Mineral Magic!! It's gonna be fierce and kick ass!!

    xoxoxo
    luv,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!