Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes, ya gotta let old friends go and Mystical Masquerades Newscaster Jessie!!! YAY!!!

when you've both moved in separate directions in your lives..when you or the other party REFUSE to understand the other's POV, and when personal attacks start...that's when you know a "friendship never was".

I don't need that negativity in my life and neither do any of you. SAY NO TO NEGATIVE DOUCHEBAGS AND YES TO PSYCHOTIC GIRLS WITH MASQUERADE MASKS and RAISING AWARENESS!

Visit Mystical Masquerades by visiting this link..simply click right here, darlins!

Visit my YouTube Channel to see my latest videos...that's always an experience..click here to subscribe!


Here are some sneak peak pics from the upcoming video and involvement I will be having with this magnificent organization...I will upload a Mystical Masquerades Newscast very soon! I'm editing it tody!! :)






I'ma take y'all there, darlins...be ready!!

xoxoxox
luv,
jessie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl! This mask is wooonderful! Can't wait to watch the tut! :) And about negativity... so damn right!

    :)

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!