Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm excited for my shoot on the 26th,,this SAT,!!!

Of course, I'll be playing MUA and I have something wicked in mind for this darling, 16 year old, wild child. The photographer seems awesome and passionate about his work...a lil nuts maybe, but most geniuses are. The theme is Historic Gothic and I have a good idea about different eye shapes and colors I'm going to use on her.

The model is Jenna Von Filth and the photographer is Jeff Higdon..I believe that's right. I'm expecting to have yet another incredible addition to my portfolio. I'm inspired still from the ElleV shoot. I'm starting to dig this MUA gig. I wanna do it more but my body says, "YOU SUCK!" so it's a constant fight. Here is Jenna:



She made this for me!



She's beautiful and has amazing features I can work with. I already have an idea of what I can do for her to make the shoot ethereally incredible. Her mom will be present, of course..

Here is her photographer's Model Mayhem #698731. Mr. JHigdon..I encourage you all to look at his work as I find it out of this world. I'm honored to be working with both of them and will absolutely post the results once I get my grubby lil paws on them. Apparently, the amazingly talented, Jade Noir still has some close up, beauty shots to send me that will showcase the make up I did on the incomparable, ElleV.

Just thoughts......

xoxoxo
luv,
jessie


3 comments:

  1. she added me on MM..very talented girl indeed
    xoxo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jessie!! Jenna is gorgeous I am pretty sure your will have no problems doing her makeup at all!!!
    good luck sweetie and remember: You are a wonderful, talented and creative makeup artist, so everything you do, it will be Gorgeous!!!!!


    don't forget to show us the pics!! =)
    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Sorry it took so long to get back! Of course I'ma show you all the pics! I show y'all everything! She is a doll!!! Hopefully we will get to work more together soon!! Thank you both for taking time to read my blog! Had no clue anyone was really reading it..thought it was just a diary o' mine. ;) teeheehee.. ;-) Voyeurs... ::muah!::

    xoxoxo
    luv,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!