Monday, September 7, 2009

Sneak Peak Pics from My Upcoming: Eyes of The Golden Dawn Video..soon to be uploaded!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MadMadamJess - Subscribe to my YouTube Channel right away! It's absolutely free...nothing to lose and psychosis to gain!! Here's some sneak peak pics from my: Eyes of the Golden Dawn look..created by Mineral Magic's Bird, Zoe and the blackest black from my 88 Matte Palette. I also used Physician's Formula Baked Smoked Trio..the Silver shade to highlight. :)


















Stay tuned for:

Purple Passion Requested Tutorial by: WootwootAlex
Eyes of the Golden Dawn Tutorial
10 Questions Tag by: tayboox33

These videos are being edited as I type this so expect them to be uploaded very soon. Lots of new, exciting opportunities coming my way as well. I'll keep you all posted, fiends! Love you all!

xoxoxo
luv,
jessie

2 comments:

  1. wow so lovely<3
    i love yellowwwwwwwww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yellow is a rarely used color in eyeshadow but when it's used, it makes a statement!! Thanks for readin'!

    xooxoxo
    luv,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!